Thursday, February 28, 2008

Always amazed

Truly I live a more exciting life than just insurance - no - really, really I do. But you will just have to get to know me to find out what those other things are - this site and this blog is....all things business..all things insurance. As you can see - I just have hundreds of viewers.

Best deal of the day -

This is our record so far - we just closed a deal saving our client a record 75% off their insurance premium on workers' compensation. The client went from just a touch over $25,000 in premium to $6,800. Incredibility, legitimate and accurate. We do this every year for some lucky company - but our largest has been about 72%. I just thought I would share some of these results with the world. It all comes down to putting power back to business owners - and I LOVE that! Sphere: Related Content

No comments: